COAT OF ARMS
Government: Unitary Dominant-Party Presidential Republic
Current President: Emmerson Mnangagwa
Population: 14,030,368 (2018)
Land Size: 390,759 sq km (150,873 sq miles)
Major Ethnic Groups:
- Thu - Apr 25, 2019: Malaria Cases 25% Up in Manicaland After Cyclone Idai - AllAfrica News: Zimbabwe
[263Chat] Manicaland province has recorded an upsurge in Malaria cases this year largely due to the Cyclone Idai which left behind an increased number of pools with stagnant water- a conducive breeding environment for mosquito.
- Thu - Apr 25, 2019: Man Electrocuted in Church - AllAfrica News: Zimbabwe
[263Chat] The spirit of a dead construction worker who was electrocuted while on duty is now haunting the Christ Citadel International Church (CCIC), the Norton Town Council and an engineer who was overseeing the construction of a double storey church.
- Thu - Apr 25, 2019: When Basic Supplies, Like Blood, Doesn't Reach Women Giving Birth - AllAfrica News: Zimbabwe
[allAfrica] I recently received a desperate call in the middle of the night from a doctor under my supervision at a hospital where I practice, informing me that a patient's uterus had ruptured (torn apart) during birth. The mother was referred to us because the hospital where she had delivered -- about 100 km away -- did not have blood for a transfusion. She had lost so much blood. The doctor calling me was desperate because the patient needed an emergency operation to remove her uterus. But our hospital a
- Thu - Apr 25, 2019: I'm Not Here to Clash With Winky D or Anyone - Patoranking - AllAfrica News: Zimbabwe
[263Chat] "Afraid!? afraid!? afraid of what!?" exclaimed Patoranking while responding on whether or not he is afraid of Zimdancehall maestro, Winky D outshining him at Ikonic Chronicles concert tomorrow night in the capital.
- Thu - Apr 25, 2019: First Mutual Properties Acquires RTGs$2 Million Worth Properties - AllAfrica News: Zimbabwe
[New Zimbabwe] Real estate giant, Mutual Properties (FMP) has acquired RTGS$ 2 million worth properties as the group remains focused to boost its immovable assets portfolio going forward.