COAT OF ARMS
Government: Presidential Republic
Current President: Faure Gnassingbé
Population: 7,965,055 (2017)
Land Size: 56,785 sq km (21,925 sq miles)
Major Ethnic Groups:
- Wed - Oct 17, 2018: Gambia Hopes to Finish Togo Today - AllAfrica News: Togo
[Foroyaa] The Scorpions will be out today targeting to complete a job they started in Lome emboldened by home support.
- Mon - Oct 15, 2018: Gambia Arrives and Trains in Lome - AllAfrica News: Togo
[The Point] (Wednesday 10th October, 2018 Issue)
- Mon - Oct 15, 2018: Togo's Partial Privatization Will Not Solve the Market Blockages That Are Holding Back the Country's Full Potential - AllAfrica News: Togo
[Balancing Act] London -For years Togo's Government has been dancing around what it is going to do about its inefficient state telcos. It has now pushed them both together into a single entity and announced that it will offer a minority stake to a private operator. Russell Southwood looks at why it has not addressed the key issues that the market needs to develop.
- Fri - Oct 12, 2018: Gambia Vs Togo - Is a Musa Barrow-Assan Ceesay Strike Partnership the Answer? - AllAfrica News: Togo
[Foroyaa] A close look at the quality at Scorpions' coach Tom Saintfiet's disposal, it's hard to believe why Gambia can't score enough or beat teams beyond the 2-1 or 1-0 goal margins they've managed whenever it wins an outing.
- Wed - Oct 10, 2018: Focusing On Adebayor Alone Will Be Gambia's Biggest Mistake - AllAfrica News: Togo
[Foroyaa] It's three days until Gambia flies out to Lome for the first of a double-legged fixture against Togo's Sparrow Hawks.