COAT OF ARMS
Government: Parliamentary Constitutional Monarchy
Current King: King Letsie III
Current Prime Minister:Pakalitha Mosisili
Population: 2.2 million (UN 2014)
Land Size: 30,355 sq km (11,720 sq miles)
Major Ethic Groups:
- Mon - Feb 13, 2017: Deputy President Cyril Ramaphosa - Welcome of Former Exiled Lesotho Opposition Political Party Leaders - AllAfrica News: Lesotho
[SA Govt] Transcript: SADC facilitator and Deputy President Cyril Ramaphosa's remarks at the press conference to welcome the three former exiled Lesotho opposition political party leaders, Maseru
- Mon - Feb 13, 2017: Deputy President Cyril Ramaphosa Concludes Successful Visit to Lesotho - AllAfrica News: Lesotho
[SA Govt] Southern African Development Community (SADC) Facilitator and South African Deputy President Cyril Ramaphosa today, Sunday 12 February 2016 concluded a successful working visit to Maseru where he received and welcomed back home three former exiled Lesotho opposition political party leaders back to the Kingdom of Lesotho.
- Mon - Feb 13, 2017: SADC Welcomes the Return of Exiled Leaders to Lesotho - AllAfrica News: Lesotho
[News24Wire] South African deputy president and Southern African Development Community facilitator Cyril Ramaphosa has welcomed the return of three exiled opposition leaders in Lesotho.
- Mon - Feb 13, 2017: Ghost of 2016 Haunts CAPS United - AllAfrica News: Lesotho
[The Herald] Harare/Maseru -CAPS United marked their return to the CAF Champions League in the same farcical way which characterised their last campaign in Africa's premier inter-club football tournament with a number of administrative boobs stalking the Green Machine's challenge once again. Makepekepe ended a lengthy 11-year wait for a dance with the continent's elite football clubs when they plunged into the 2016 Champions League with an away, first leg, contest against Lesotho champions Lioli in Maseru on Saturday which ended in a
- Sun - Feb 12, 2017: Exiled Opposition Leaders Return - AllAfrica News: Lesotho
[SAnews.gov.za] Pretoria -SADC Facilitator and South African Deputy President Cyril Ramaphosa has concluded a successful working visit to Maseru where he welcomed back to the Kingdom of Lesotho three former exiled opposition political party leaders.