COAT OF ARMS
|Capital: AccraGovernment: Constitutional Democracy
Current President: Nana Akufo-Addo
Population: 27,043,093 (2014)
Land Size: 238,533 sq km (92,098 sq miles)
Major Ethic Groups:
- Wed - May 24, 2017: 'Go and Champion the Agenda of the President' - AllAfrica News: Ghana
[Ghanaian Chronicle] Sunyani -The Brong-Ahafo Regional Minister, Kwaku Asomah-Cheremeh, has charged the newly-appointed Municipal and District Chief Executives in the region to discharge their duties diligently to champion the agenda of President Akufo-Addo.
- Wed - May 24, 2017: Dr Felix Anyah Appointed CEO of Korle-Bu - AllAfrica News: Ghana
[Ghanaian Chronicle] President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo has appointed Dr Felix Anyah as the new Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Korle Bu Teaching Hospital.
- Wed - May 24, 2017: Agriculture Is Cool - Engaging Africa's Youth - AllAfrica News: Ghana
[Ghanaian Chronicle] Let me also thank the President of the African Development Bank, my good friend Dr. Adesina and his team for the invitation to me and other distinguished African citizens, some of who are on this afternoon's panel.
- Wed - May 24, 2017: Franklin Cudjoe - Good Work, Dr. Bawumia and NPP Government On Trade Facilitation - AllAfrica News: Ghana
[Ghanaian Chronicle] Ports and Harbours journalist Samuel Agyeman reports that "The Vice-President, Dr. Bawumia, has just announced three major policy ideas, which are expected to improve port efficiency in Ghana. These are essentially;
- Wed - May 24, 2017: 16 MDCEs in Volta Region Sworn Into Office - AllAfrica News: Ghana
[Ghanaian Chronicle] Ho -The Deputy Volta Regional Minister, Mr. Maxwell Kofi Blagodzi, has attributed the rejection of the President's nominee for the positions of Municipal and District Chief Executives in the Volta Region, to infighting among members of the ruling New Patriotic Party (NPP).