COAT OF ARMS
|Capital: Addis AbabaGovernment: Federal Parliamentary Republic
Current President: Mulatu Teshome Wirtu
Population: 99,465,819 (2015)
Land Size: 1.13 million sq km (437,794 sq miles)
Major Ethic Groups:
- Thu - Jul 20, 2017: Hassabo Calls On Authorities to Facilitate Delivery of Ethiopian Goods Via Sudanese Ports - AllAfrica News: Ethiopia
[SNA] Khartoum -The Vice-President of the Republic, Hassabo Mohammed Abdul Rahman has directed the authorities concerned to facilitate procedures of delivery of the Ethiopian goods through the Sudanese ports.
- Wed - Jul 19, 2017: Ethiopia's Commitment Towards Education, Development - AllAfrica News: Ethiopia
[Ethiopian Herald] Needless to say that education has its own rewards in terms of creating a better future for individuals and society at large. With improved education, so many other areas, like health, economy, personal attitude and the like are shaped greatly. In short, education has the power to make the world a better place to live.
- Wed - Jul 19, 2017: Meticulous Leadership Timely for Nation's Transformation Agenda - Hailemariam - AllAfrica News: Ethiopia
[Ethiopian Herald] Prime Minister Hailemariam Dessalegn said committed leadership is crucial than ever in realizing the ultimate goals of strategies and polices thereby assuring public satisfaction.
- Wed - Jul 19, 2017: Ethiopia Working to Reverse Gastroenterological Health Burdens - AllAfrica News: Ethiopia
[Ethiopian Herald] The Ministry of Health (MoH) highlighted that it is working towards establishing an effective digestive health disorders and hepatitis prevention programs.
- Wed - Jul 19, 2017: 'Better to Teach How to Fish Than to Give Fish' - AllAfrica News: Ethiopia
[Ethiopian Herald] Knowledge transfer role in facilitating Ethiopia's industrialization effort was highlighted when recently 38 trainees graduated in Bamboo craftsmanship from a program that was facilitated by the Chinese government and Ministry of Industry under Small & Medium Manufacturing Agency.