COAT OF ARMS
Government: Unitary Presidential Republic
Current President: Alassane Ouattara
Population: 26,260,582 (2018)
Land Size: 332,462 sq km (124,503 sq miles)
Major Ethnic Groups:
- Tue - Dec 3, 2019: Election Jitters and Uncertainties in Cote d'Ivoire - AllAfrica News: Cote d'Ivoire
[New Dawn] Ivorians are preparing for next year's electoral deadline. The same actors from 2010 could again be competing. What can be expected? Will the country face another upheaval such as 2010 when post-electoral violence caused the deaths of over 3000 people?
- Tue - Nov 19, 2019: Liberia Signs MOU With Cote d'Ivoire to Promote Trade - AllAfrica News: Cote d'Ivoire
[Observer] LIBA President, Mr. Strother and Ahmed Cisse, Vice President of the Confederation Generale des Enterprises De Cote D'Ivoire.
- Mon - Nov 18, 2019: SA Businesses Explore Opportunities in Côte d'Ivoire - AllAfrica News: Cote d'Ivoire
[SAnews.gov.za] Gauteng -based company, Etion Limited aims to grow their client network and sell high-tech digital solutions during the Outward Trade and Investment Mission (OTIM) to Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire, scheduled to take place from today.
- Mon - Nov 18, 2019: Senior Chinese Legislator Calls for More Parliamentary Exchanges With Cote d'Ivoire - AllAfrica News: Cote d'Ivoire
[Focac] Abidjan -Visiting senior Chinese legislator Wu Weihua said China is willing to strengthen parliamentary exchanges with Cote d'Ivoire to contribute to the development of bilateral relations.
- Wed - Nov 13, 2019: Cocoa Strategic Partnership Between Ghana, Cote d'Ivoire Paying Dividend - President - AllAfrica News: Cote d'Ivoire
[Ghanaian Times] President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo says the strategic partnership between Cote d'Ivoire and Ghana, which has resulted in a joint cocoa production and marketing policy by the two countries, is already paying dividends.